After successfully graduating in English and Spanish Literature and Civilization and in Communication and Translation from two renowned French universities, I’ve worked several years as an in-house technical translator and project manager in world-class translation agencies based in France.
In 2010, I set up my own business as a full-time freelance translator and reviser (English and Spanish into French, my mother tongue) specializing in communication for International Organizations, Governments and NGOs.
- International Cooperation and Development (SDGs, Poverty Reduction, Malnutrition, Gender Equality, Advocacy, WASH, Sustainable Development)
- Environment/Agriculture/Fisheries (Climate Change, Deforestation, REDD+, Biodiversity, Conservation, Aquaculture)
- Labour and Human rights (Social and Solidarity Economy, Decent Work, Cooperatives, Indigenous Peoples, Migration, Asylum Rights)
- Human Resources (Corporate Social Responsability, Safety and Health at Work, Inclusive Development, Lifelong Learning)
- Disarmament (Conference on Disarmament, Foreign Affairs, Cybersecurity, Outer Space, Peacebuilding, Multilateralism, WMD, Conventional Arms, Non-proliferation)
- Government and Education (Constitutional Affairs, Democracy, Citizenship, Media and Elections, E-Learning, Education Policies, Higher Education, International Questionnaires and Assessments, such as PISA and PIAAC)
International Organizations, Non-Governemental Organizations, governments and private customers alike benefit from this extensive linguistic expertise, a thorough knowledge of their business and translation industry best practices, as well as from my organizational and inter-personal skills.
As a member of the Société française des traducteurs (SFT), the union of professional translators and interpreters, I strictly adhere to the union code of conduct and guarantee trust, fidelity and confidentiality. I’m also a member of the AITC (the International Association of Conference Translators), the professional body representing translators, précis-writers, revisers and editors working on a temporary or permanent basis for international organizations or conferences.
By collaborating, I will be helping your organization to:
- Provide access to vital information in french
- Expand your french audience
- Reach out to your french stakeholders
- Refine your communication
Add to it a friendly and personalized customer service, you’ll get the worry-free translation services that you need for your specialized communication.
If you need more information, do not hesitate to ask for my CV. I’ll be glad to provide you with further references.
Founder of Another Word
Freelance Translator and Reviser.